Sunday, 23 September 2012

The Brit Quilt Swap 3 - Part 1

Hello!

It's been too long since my last post.  Sometimes life gets busy and you find you're just too shattered on an evening to string two sentences together. 

The Brit Quilt Swap 3 finished a few weeks ago.  My Insane Geese Posse found its' way up to Scotland and Sadie.  Here are some pictures of the finished product!









I had a lovely time making this and Sadie seemed to be over the moon at receiving it.  

Coming up next I'll post some pictures of the one the I got in the post!

7 comments:

  1. Oh I think there were a few too many ladies heartbroken they didn't find this one in their mailbox! It really is fantastic and Sadie is a very lucky swapper :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous quilt! I'm glad that I found you from a comment on Lily's Quilt blog. I came to inform you that there are most certainly bears in America's Midwest, which is where I live. To see lots of photos of them, do a search of "Missouri Black Bear".

    ReplyDelete
  3. how beautiful ..............i have the geese printed out to start i think yours has just given me the jolt to do them thanks !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it's really beautiful - and the quilting is inspired. I recently bought some rainbow fat quarters so you've given me food for thought:-) Thank you for joining the Slow Blog Linky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and good news! I've made the templates available for free on a later blog post.

      Delete
  5. What lucky partner. that is beautiful, love the design and the colours. The way you've quilted it really brings out and complements the design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Choi co tuong online trên web GameBai.Net để thử sức với nhiều cao thủ. Giao lưu học hỏi với nhiều bạn bè yêu thích đánh co tuong trực tuyến.

    ReplyDelete